Keep Your Cool - Commercial Refrigeration Energy Efficiency Program
Colton Electric Utility will assist your business in upgrading to high-efficiency motors, evaporator fan controllers, anti-sweat heater controls, strip curtains, door gaskets, and door closures. The program is available for any commercial business that has Colton Electric Utility as their service provider. Businesses that use refrigeration, such as convenience stores, mini-marts, and restaurants are encouraged to apply.
The goals of this program are to; Provide a comprehensive refrigeration audit and proposal that introduces customers to energy-efficient technologies; and
to assist in the optimization of refrigeration equipment performance.
- Must be a commercial customer with refrigeration
- Customer MUST have an active account and at least 12 months of billing history at the current business address
- Applicants will be assisted on a first-come, first-served basis, funding is limited
Terms & Conditions
- Customer understands that they are approving "Keep Your Cool" to complete a refrigeration audit and install the recommendations not to exceed $3,000. Any additional services needed are the responsibility of the commercial business owner.
- The customer understands that each piece of equipment will be labeled with a unique serial number and any future work will include a reference to that serial number.
- The customer agrees that participating in the "Keep Your Cool" program is solely at the risk of the customer. The City of Colton will not be held responsible for any actual or perceived damage caused or presumed to be caused by "Keep Your Cool". The customer further agrees that they will hold the City of Colton harmless for any actual or perceived damage caused or presumed to be caused by "Keep Your Cool".
For more information on the program please contact Energy Services at 909-370-5561, or apply online.