Paying Your Bill
Customers have many options available for payment of their utility bill:
- Pay by mail using the return envelope delivered to you in your monthly bill
- Call to make a Payment through the IVR phone system:
- 844-571-2896 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Pay by dropping your payment in the night drop box located at City Hall
- Pay online at the City of Colton website
- Pay at Larsons Pharmacy located at: 142 W. H Street in Colton CA, 92324
- Pay at the City of Colton Gonzales Center using the payment kiosk
- Pay at City Hall using the payment kiosk or in person at the Utility Billing Services desk
Did you know that you could make your utility payments using an ATM card or credit card by mail? We gladly accept Visa and Master Card. The back of every bill stub has an authorization form that must be completed and signed, or a Customer Service Representative can fax the form to you.
Level Pay Plan
Utilizing our Level Pay Plan is a wonderful way to budget for your utility expenses. Here is how it works: You must have been a City of Colton customer for a minimum of 13 consecutive months. Your account must have a zero balance at the time you would like to sign up for the level pay program. After you start the level pay program you will pay the same amount each month for 11 months. On the 12th month of your plan cycle, you will pay the difference between what you have paid during the year and the actual amount that you have used. For more information, call Customer Service at 909-370-5555. They can tell you what your Level Pay Plan amount would be and send you an application.