Colton Means Business!!!
Business Assistance & Resources
- "To Foster a Healthy Business Environment" by nurturing an effective economic development network of resources for the City's existing and prospective businesses, which will assist in securing the City's economic future, diversifying its economic base, enhancing its image, and promoting economic development education, as well eliminating blight and rehabilitating and promoting affordable housing in the city
Services We Provide To Businesses
Economic Development staff is available to assist businesses in finding a location, work with businesses to navigate through the permitting cycle, identify financing alternatives, receive training for employees, obtain demographics, and provide the business community with the necessary resources to grow their businesses. Another resource for the business community is Colton's Chamber of Commerce who strives to assist businesses to achieve continued economic success.
For more information, please contact the City's Economic Development staff at (909) 370-5167 who are available to assist you in meeting the needs of your business.
Opportunity Zone in the City of Colton 2019
Business Assistance Resources
- Review of Homeowners Insurance
- Minority Business Assistance
Phone: (951) 781-2345
Fax: (951) 781-2353
- New Legislation (Small Business Jobs Act of 2010) (PDF)
- San Bernadino County Small Business Development
Phone: (909) 941-6550
Fax: (909) 941-6519
- Small Business Administration
Phone: (800) 827-5722
- U.S. Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Inland Empire SBDC Phone: (949) 734-2345
- Starting a Business in California