Daily 50+ Programs
Become a Member!
Fees are $20 for residents and $25 for non-residents. 50+ Club memberships are valid for three months from the date of purchase. Payments can be made at the Gonzales Community Center located at 670 Colton Avenue Colton, CA 92324.
- Coffee and light breakfast refreshments
- Weekly and monthly member activities
- Lower rates on dances and excursions
- Early entrance to dances
- Member opportunity drawings
- 1 free bingo card every Wednesday and Friday
- 1 free haircut monthly
- Access to the racquetball court at Gonzales Center
- Access to the 50+ Club Fitness Room
- Access to the 50+ Club Computer Lab
- Other member-only perks
Daily Program Options
The Lawrence Hutton Community Center provides a variety of services, programs, and activities for seniors in the community age 50 and better. We offer senior activities at the Hutton Center daily before and after lunch for active adults over age 50+. There are also guest speakers and other senior outreach programs. The friendly staff at these centers are here to help! They coordinate a complete range of recreational, self-enrichment, and education programs for the over-50 generation. They also plan activities, trips, and special events throughout the year.
- Coffee & Chat - Come enjoy the company of old and new friends for complimentary morning coffee and snacks from 9 to 11 am at Hutton Center.
- Senior Dances - We offer dances on a regular schedule, for a small fee, which are theme related and encourage social interaction and physical movement.
- Senior Nutrition - A healthy delicious meal is provided through Family Service Inc., for a suggested donation of $3.00 for all seniors 60 years of age and older. Anyone under the age of 60 must pay $6 for their meal. Lunch is served Monday through Friday, from 11:15 am to 12:15 pm at Hutton Center. To view the monthly lunch menu, click here.
- 50+ Club Newsletter - Keep in the loop with our monthly 50+ Club Newsletter. Call us at 909-370-6168 or email us to get it sent to you monthly.