- Session 1: June 13 – June 23
- Session 2: June 27 – July 7*
- Session 3: July 11 – July 21
- Session 4: July 25 – August 4
- Session 5: August 8 – August 18 (session may be amended due to staffing constraints)
- Session 6: August 22 – September 1 (session may be amended due to staffing constraints)
*The Colton Aquatics Facility will be closed on July 4 during Session 2 and the class price will be adjusted.
Register for Lessons
We offer a variety of swimming lesson levels and times. To see which classes and times are available, and to determine which class is correct for your child, please refer to our brochure.
To register your child for swimming lessons, log on to apm.activecommunities.com/Colton, and select the session and class you want to attend.
Fees are subject to change based on City Council approval.
When classes are cancelled…
All classes are subject to minimum enrollment requirements and may be cancelled or combined due to low enrollment. Any class cancelations due to weather or pool maintenance will be rescheduled to the following Friday.